WEEKLY MESSAGE – 1/16/20
* Today (Thursday), Wisdom Circle meets from 2 – 3:30 p.m. in the Sanctuary. Led by Curran, each session begins with a form of body prayer, followed by engagement in a practice designed for personal reflection. At the close of each session, time will be devoted to group prayer and shared intention. Come as often as you are able.
* This Sunday, Curran leads both services with her 10:30 message titled, “A Plan?” Plan to not miss it.
* The Interfaith Council of Sonoma County has provided a list of local events honoring the legacy Dr. Martin Luther King. Click here to visit the website.
* February Grapevine items are due by noon on Thursday, January 23.
* Unsure of the date or time of an event or meeting? Visit our website, www.sonomaucc.org, and select “calendar” at the top of the page.
* Looking for the most recent contact information for a member or friend of FCC? Visit the Breeze website at https://fccsonoma.breezechms.com. Contact Cathy Webber if you have trouble accessing the website.
Stay safe and warm.