"Our tradition is to support small local non profits with financial contributions. In 2922 we have supported the following:
- SOS - homeless support
- KSVY- a community resource".
"Our all volunteer staff can accept your good quality donations every Wednesday from 10:00am-12 noon.
We plan to have our Thrift Shop open every Saturday for the rest of 2022, we are still working on the details for making that happen.
Please support our work in making low cost goods available to our neighbors and in keeping goods out of landfill.
Together we can make a difference in big and small ways to help each and the planet.
Masks are required when the Shop is open."
In 2019, our nonprofit recipients included:
- The Teen Parent Program at Sonoma High for counseling and support
- The Teen Center on Hwy 12 which provides an apprenticeship program that gives teens employable skills
- Redwood Empire Food Bank
- Brown Baggers who serve food to low income and homeless individuals.
- Old Adobe School, providing financial assistance for needy families.
- SOS/The Haven who serve the homeless community
We have also supported the church by funding various projects including the floor in Burlingame Hall and the sound system in the Sanctuary, as well as scholarships to Camp Caz and Seeds of Learning.