Although currently on break, The West Spain Thrift Shop will reopen on March 2, with its regular hours of Saturdays from 10a.m. to 1p.m.
Our tradition is to support small local non profits with financial contributions.
In 2022 we have supported the following:
- Old Adobe School
- Cancer Support Sonoma
- Comida para Todos
- KSVY/Sonoma Valley Community Communications
- Sonoma Overnight Shelter
- F.I.S.H. (Friends in Sonoma Helping)
Our all volunteer staff can accept your good quality donations every Wednesday from 10:00am-12 noon. We accept clean clothing, purses, shoes, hats, jewelry, linens and small household items including kitchen and collectables.
Please support our work of providing low cost goods available to our neighbors and keeping goods out of the landfill. Together we can make a difference in big and small ways to help each other and the planet.
- Reopening on March 2, The Thrift Shop will be open every Saturday from 10am to 1pm.
- Please support our work in making low cost goods available to our neighbors and in keeping goods out of landfill.
- Together we can make a difference in big and small ways to help each and the planet.
- Masks are required in the Shop
We have also supported the church by funding various projects including the floor in Burlingame Hall and the sound system in the Sanctuary, as well as scholarships to Camp Caz and Seeds of Learning.